Saturday, February 15, 2014

Legeond of Grimrock - Remake

Hi,
I found a great Grimrock mod. It is actually the remake of the original game as a mod. And while ti might sound dull to you, it sounds great to me! Because, you cannot import characters into the original game. There, you always have to start from scratch. And I don't like that. I like to play with my party and I like to continue play with it.

And this mod, while it is essentially the same as the original game, there is one big difference. And that is that it is a MOD! And it lets you import characters.
So I can play the original Grimrock with my already leveled up party! As well as my EPIC PARTY! Isn't that great?!
And it is all thanks to someone nicknamed Komag.
Okay, that's all. If you're interested in this mod, I got it from nexusmods.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment