Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Colored pencils picture vomit

 

Based on a youtube tutorial by Yong Chen, but after seeing the subject, the real inspiration was a Czech poem for kids.

Just a practice sketch of eyes.
Not sure where this came from? Whatever.
Me trying the #twocolorchallenge. And apparently, I'm not the one who came with it first. Should have known. Still, it's an interesting thing and I'm gonna do it again. With a different subject.
Lighthouse. Who doesn't love a good lighthouse. Well, me. Specifically the one in The Long Dark where you find the note about the suicide. Or, implied suicide. But suicide still. Oh, and then there's the lighthouse in Anvil (Elder Scrolls 4 - Oblivion) where you find the proof that Lucien is not the traitor. And yeah, still salty about that one, even after several years. Mostly because I've just finished reading a story. Yeah, I blame it all on fanfiction.
And I don't know where this crawled out from. And I don't wanna know.

~AnnElfwind

Written on the 16th of May, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment