Friday, December 18, 2015

Lead Ropes

So I've been playing SSO for almost a year now. And for the past two or three months I've been reading that people want lead ropes to be implemented in the game. Well, that happened this week's wednesday. And I'm one of the few who just don't see what the hype is all about. I mean, yeah, okay, looks cute when you're leading your horse, but that's about it. Because it's slow and I don't do slow. 
Why would I wanna lead my horse when I can ride it to my destination. 
And the argument of someone about loosing your horse, well, someone said it before me, but there's the pick-up option that will transport you and your horse to your home stable. 
The new lead function has, in my opinion, two major disadvantages. One, it costs a one-time payment of 135 or so star coins, which is, frankly, ridiculously insane and two, it doesn't give you anything. 
Like I said, looks cute, but that's all it is. 
So yeah, I'm part of the small group of people that will not be buyign the lead ropes and I'm happy to be part of that group. I just don't see myself using the lead ropes. 
I mean, yeah, if it was part of a quest or something, but the way it is now, not a chance in hell that I'm using it. 
Now, if any of my readers are SSO players, I would like to know what you think of the lead ropes and wether you're part of the group that's using it or part of the group that isn't. 
~AnnElfwid

No comments:

Post a Comment