Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Anywhere doors?

In response to the Daily Prompt - Pick Your Gadget.


It was hard to choose between the time travelling machine and the anywhere doors, but in the end the doors won because I've been reading too much of Simon R. Green and there are doors there that can be used to create a doorway anywhere. You can simply put them against a wall and they will let you pass through. Just don't forget to get them charget after excessive usage. 
So, this is the doors from Simon R. Green's novels that I really love. 


And how would I use doors like that?
Well, to be honest, I don't really have a use for Green's kind of doors, but the pick was anywhere doors, right? So, the way I understand it, they can lead anywhere. Like, anywhere. So I would, obviously, use them to travel to the worlds I've dreamt up. The worlds I created or possibly the worlds created by others. I would be able to meet all my favourite characters from books and games and movies. 
Because... Anywhere means anywhere and it doesn't matter what time it is or where it is or waht the distance is. And this way, you can actually combine the time travelling phone... What?! How did the time travelling phone booth get here?!
Nevermind! (Get out of my blog, Cysero!)
So, as I was trying to say before I was so rudely interrupted! Since the doors can take me anywhere, it means it is actually a combination of the anywhere doors and the time machines. Meaning - don't pick the machine, it's technically speakinng useless since the door can do the job too and even better. The machine can only take you in time, but not in place, but the door, it can take me to the place and in the time I want, if I think it hard enough. 

So, the first thing I would use the door to go to. Well. It would probably be Masyaf from Assassin's Creed 1 where I would go look for Altair and *giggle* tell him all about the future and then I don't know. I would probably visit all the worlds I like, one by one. And I would drag Altair with me! *evil laughter*

And where would you go, if you had this door? 

~AnnElfwind

No comments:

Post a Comment