Thursday, November 7, 2013

Monsters

Okay, this time, it's two pictures from Adventure Quest game and DragonFable game. But for my sake, let's say they are both from DF. The first one is a monster called Mermazon. It is actually a second attempt. The first one was lost in time, but I know, that I did this once before. With slightly different colors. Not much, but yes. I like this version though. It's better and the lines are cleaner and neater.

 This second picture is what I like to call a blob. Yes, a weird name, but that's what it is. In DF, it has many names. Based on it's elemental properties. Sometimes, it's lava glob, sometimes it is called necro slime, or something. Like I said, many names. But in general, it's still a blob. And this onen is blue. And original, because I based the shape on it, but in the end, didn't use any reference. Only my own memory. 

Okay, hope you liked it at least a little bit. And if you did, head over to the game and try it. It's not bad. I admit, I haven't played it in like a year, or so, but still, a game, that I will eventually go back to. When the rest of the stuff I play, will be boring.
 See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment