Saturday, November 9, 2013

Minecraft


You probably heard about it, but still, I decided to write my own oppinion on it. What I'm talking about? Well... The pixel-ish, voxel-ish famous game of Minecraft. Yes, I'm playing it too. Started last weekend. And it's my cousin's son's fault! He has a tablet and he got the pocket edition of Minecraft on it. And I tried it. And I got addicted.
I mean, the graphics are like... weird, but after a while, you'll like it. First, I was a bit confuset as to what I'm supposed to do, but then, that might have been because on tablet, the controling is wastly different then when you have the computer version.

So, I started playing... So far, I only played the single player version, and to be honest, I'm not really rushing to try multiplayer. Multiplayer games... Let's just say I play in them as a solo player anyway. But that's beside the point.
So, moving on. In minecraft, as many of you probably know, you mine the blocks of which the world is composed. Be it wood, dirt or some kind of ore. Then, you use what you mined and create objects. And tools. And of course, you build yourself a structure you can call home. be it a watchtower or a cathedral or just a plain and simple house. In this game, some amazing structures can be done. I've seen on the internet minecrafted version of Minas Thirid from LOTR.

I myself, I only do some simple structures. Basically, I just play around. I like it though. However, if you know of a way to make more diamonds, it would be nice. I just can't seem to be able to find enough of them.
Oh, and I've got another question. When you have the portal to Nether, can the monsters (mobs) from Nether use it to pass through to the Overworld? I tried to find out, but If the answer was there, it probably was not clear enough for me to understand. So, a simple yes, or no. That would be great! Thanks!

Oh, and if you're a minecraft player, tell me your thoughts on this game! What do you like about it the best?
And if you people play multiplayer, tell me in what ways it is different from singleplayer. I'd like to know before I try it. Like, if there are any major differences... So that I'm prepared for them.
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment