Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It's in the description...

...or not. I will skip the part about blogs and links and will concentrate on books, as that is what comes more easily. How I choose what to read? Well, at first, it is always based on the book's cover. Then, when the cover interests me, I will pick the book up and read the summary on the back (sometimes inside). And only then I decide whether it is worth reading or not. Sometimes, when there are no interesting covers to choose from, I just go by sections. Like, crime, mystery and so on. And then, I go picking books up randomly, reading teh summary and deciding if it is worth it, or not. 

 Other times, I already know what I want and go by that. Meaning I for example read a good book from an author. So I go and pick another one from the same one. However, even in this case, I would read the summary first. Because, the fact that a book is written by an author whose other book I like, doesn't mean that all of his books are good. 

 There are also times, when I simply pick up a book I already know. Sometimes because the book was just soo good, sometimes, because it was a good laugh. Sometimes simply because I want to and don't really have a different reason. Hey, hope you will comment, hm?
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment