Friday, November 1, 2013

Eyes Rutherford

Hey, I've got some more of my pictures. This time it's some of the old ones again. It's two pictures of Eyes Rutherford from Spiral, which is one of my favourite animes. This first picture is a side view. I don't like the shirt, but I do like how the head in general came out. I wonder... Maybe I should draw him again and then compare it with these pictures... Oh well... Maybe I will. 

This second picture is a front view and I seriously don't like how the eyes turned out. They are weird. Other than that, I do like it. I just really don't like the eyes. And the eyebrows. Those are even weirder than the eyes!

Okay. That's it for now. Oh, and if you don't know Spiral, I suggest you watch it! It's really great. :)
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment