Thursday, October 24, 2013

Leon Oswald

This picture is a bit older, but I really like how it turned out. Originally it was only black and white pencils sketch. And I still have that one too, only not scanned in my laptop. I copied the original sketch and then I used my colored pencils to try and make something out of it. And I think I did a good job. It might not be perfect, definitely not perfect, but it's good. I like his nose. And I'm not sure how I did that so it looks good... Also the eyebrows, I seem to have a problem with drawing those, but this time, they turned out good. 

 Overall, I'm happy with this picture. Oh, and to add more about the character, it's Leon Oswald from Kaleido Star, sometimes reffered to as Kaleido Stage. He's my favourite character from this anime and it's a shame he's only in the second season. Still, he's good. So, that's it. Hope you like it and I'd appreciate coments, if you will. :)
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment